Titles and Roles
- Associate Professor, Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
- Director, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Shared Resource
- Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
- Research Program
- Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics
Jeanne Kowalski, PhD, is Director of the Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Shared Resource for the Winship Cancer Institute at Emory University. She holds a faculty appointment of Associate Professor in the Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics at the Rollins School of Public Health. Prior to her arrival at Emory, Dr. Kowalski was Associate Professor in the Division of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins.
- Postdoctoral, Harvard University, Biostatistics Department, 1998-2001
- PhD in Statistics, University of Pittsburgh, Statistics Department, 1998
- MA in Applied Statistics, University of Pittsburgh, Statistics Department, 1996
- BA in Mathematics, Economics and Information Science, Chatham College, 1990
Dr. Kowalski's current research interest is in defining efficacy for biomarker trial design and analysis that includes epigenetic-, immune- and stem cell-based therapies. She has a proven track record in the design and analysis of clinical, laboratory and molecular investigations.
Publications Publication Date